How To Get MTN 29GB Data For Just N1,000
We all know what the months is and the season it brings, we are in the month of surprise and MTN is here to bless us with huge data bonus
- √Read Also:
How To Download Video On Youtube With Opera Mini
With just N1000 you can get a massive data plan of 29GB from MTN and the good news is that it’s valid for 30 days!
Note: Activation is risky and if it didn’t work for you, kindly bear it. Make sure the N1,000 is your spare money before activation. I don’t want to hear a story that touches the heart. Remember, in seeking truth you have to get both sides of a story.
Recommendations On Legitimate Income Program To Invest On
Nnuforum is a platform That pays You For reading news and sharing sponsored post on your Facebook time line , and withdraw is normal made on 25th of every month which payment start on 28th till ending of the month
This is Another platform That pays you By Performing a Little Task Online , still on reading News And sharing Of Sponsored Post On Facebook and withdrawal is normally done before 21th of any month and payment start on 21th of every month till month ending
Oforum Income Program is a News Platform That is basically base on paying Their Member by reading News and sharing On sponsored post On Facebook and withdrawal Is normally done on daily basis when You reach the Minimum Of 500 , you can withdraw today and get your alert instantly
The income program above remain the only legitimate income program that am into and is really paying , Incase you have any problem , WhatsApp me @
08174438178Note : WhatsApp only , No calling
The downside of it is that it selects SIM and you have to risk the N1,000 to activate it because of its eligibility screening.
How To Get MTN NG 29GB Data For Just N1,000
The code works best on dormant sim cards. If you have not used your MTN SIM in over 30 days, Simply;
- Look for where ever you dumped your MTN sim, quickly clean up the dust and insert it back into your phone.
- Kindly dial *131*65# to know if you are eligible for the offer.
- Then, choose the N1,000 for the 4GB data plan. If it says, “You are not eligible“, that means you need to look for another SIM to try it, but if it says, “Insufficient Balance“, you can proceed to the next step, by loading the N1,000 airtime (do not transfer).
- Check your data balance with *131*4# and you will see 29GB of data smile to you.
- Note that the offer will last you for a complete 3 months!
Simple as that. Don’t forget to drop your comment if it works for you.
406 total views, 1 views today